The LG G2 is to be revealed next week on August 8th but for those of you who can’t wait that long to get some more information on the product I have compiled what we know so far! These predictions are based off of rumors and leaks. You can watch the video below for my predictions or read the list billeted for you.
Please remember that this is my first try at doing news via a video outlet, things can and will only get better from here. Helpful criticism is welcomed in the comments!
- The LG G2 will run on a 2,610 mAh battery that will be sure to get you through a whole days use. (BGR)
- It has been seen scoring a 29,909 on AnTuTU benchmarks, which in simple terms means that this phone will be one the fastest out yet. (Geeky Gadgets)
- The phone will be powered by a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 w/ a quad-core, Krait 400 processor and an Adreno 330 GPU. (Phone Arena)
- 3072 MB Ram (Android Authority)
- It is also expected to feature a 5.2″ full HD (1920 x 1080) LCD display with 424 ppi (Phone Area)
- Should feature a 13 megapixed camera
- Running on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)